We are Beyond Definition, a Silver Spring-based brand and marketing agency for what’s next. We’re our clients’ guides for navigating change, creating audience-first brand, marketing, and digital experiences to move their missions forward.
You will work on branding, websites, print and digital collateral, publication layouts, marketing/advertising campaigns, animation, and video projects.
Our ideal candidate is inspired by design, loves to create in print and digital, and has the vision to bring stories to life across platforms. Working very closely with the creative and account management teams, your job is to execute on projects from conception to delivery. You will work on branding, websites, print and digital collateral, publication layouts, marketing/advertising campaigns, animation, and video projects.
- At least 2-5 years of design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD.
- Experience in Adobe Animate, Premiere Pro, and After Effects are a huge plus.
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Experience in publication or multi-page layout using Master Pages and Style Sheets.
- Knowledge of print production standards and creating press-ready materials.
- Experience working with and translating wireframes into web and digital design executions.
Please apply if….
- You’re a problem solver who uses research and data to meet a creative challenge.
- You think strategically, because good ideas are just as important as good design.
- Details matter to you.
- You’re a team player who understands the value of receiving support as well as providing it.
- You can juggle…a wide range of clients with different goals and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You have a genuine interest in working with non-designers and learning about what everyone can contribute to a project.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions and proactively reach out to get the answers you need to keep a project moving.
- You can quickly adapt to necessary shifts in a project’s timeline, deliverables, or objective.
- You hate working in a vacuum and view constructive feedback, no matter where it comes from, as an opportunity to grow and improve the work.
- You see typography as a form of art.
- You like to work ahead in case a last minute request pops up, because sometimes they do.
- Verbally communicating an idea is as easy for you as visually communicating it.
- You like to play in between working. Good, because we do too!
- Starting salary based on experience.
- Flexible time and work from home options available immediately.
- Annual Leave – 20 days per year.
- Paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & day after, Christmas Day).
- Vacation day on your birthday.
- Company contributes 50% toward individual healthcare plan 1st of the month after 60 days.
- Simple IRA plan available after 3 months, with up to 3% company match.
How to Apply
Beyond Definition is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to creative thinking and strategies that go beyond for our clients. Beyond Definition is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion of people of every race, gender, sexual identity, religion, nationality, ability, personality, and age. Our work is made better by the people we work with because our horizons are broadened every step of the way. Applicants from every background are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
To be considered, send your portfolio, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com.
For more information about our agency, visit beyond-definition.com.